Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#117895 - 25/09/2002 10:29 Dual Hard Drive Cable
belezeebub2
stranger

Anyone know where to get an Extra drive cable for the Empeg ??

mine is getting pretty ragged

P.S. Starts Stopwatch to see how long it takes Tony to Respond (I think that guy Lives here

Hideously deformed, hiding from the world's eyes in
his dank hole, Belezeebub thrives despite his ostracism from society. But what is he plotting in his dark caverns? What schemes are brewing in the nether
regions of the night? Belezeebub watches everyone, but who watches him?
What is this thing called madness? They say those touched by insanity have also been touched by divinity.
Madness is often only a step away from enlightenment and, for some it's a step behind.

Mad, Adj.: Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence;not conforming to the standards of though, speech and action derived by the conforments from study of themselves.

#117896 - 25/09/2002 10:36 Re: Dual Hard Drive Cable [Re: belezeebub2]
pgrzelak
carpal tunnel

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Greetings!

If you write to support and ask really nicely, they might send or sell you a cable. Otherwise, they were custom made for the player.

#117897 - 25/09/2002 11:43 Re: Dual Hard Drive Cable [Re: belezeebub2]
MisterBeefhead

Loc: Crete, Il USA
I need one too. Although mine looks fine, I have gotten the "contact support" message a couple of times. Expierimentation has shown that there seems to be a bad connection right at the unused connector. kinda "squishing" it over has prevented it from happening again, but I should still probably look into another one. I wonder if it would be covered by the warranty?

Heh, I guess I should probably just write support.