I am, putting the Boxer Empeg No.060000309 up for sale, as a package: This is an original Mk. 2 Empeg 20gb., not a Rio, together with 2 well used car docks, a Mark Lord home dock in good condition, a little used original tuner, an Empeg carry case instructions etc..

This is no sign of dissatisfaction, I would like somebody else to have the enjoyment that I've had out of it: Quite simply, I've decided to give up car ownership and it won't go in our VW., which, anyway, has a 6 MP3 CD changer.

I've discovered that I can make my fortnightly trips to North Wales by train (with an oldies pass) , plus basic hire car for roughly what it costs me in fuel. The rest of the time we're in the car together or, if we desperately need two cars, I can hire one. So an ipod, with an FM transmitter will be more use to me than an Empeg.

I'm using it until the end of October at which point: The best bid gets it. Within reason I'll deliver it (possibly making it an excuse for a weekend break somewhere), so I'm looking for a UK buyer and, one final point, any money raised goes to Diabetes Research.