Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#232526 - 03/09/2004 19:14 Toronto: restaurant recommendations
Heather
addict

Loc: NY
I'll be in Toronto this weekend with Alix. I haven't been there in about six years, so my memories of where to eat are pretty hazy. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant (preferably not Italian) in the area of the Yongue and Dundas?

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -Susan B Anthony

#232527 - 04/09/2004 00:54 Re: Toronto: restaurant recommendations [Re: Heather]
mlord
carpal tunnel

Loc: Canada
My favourite is unpretentious sushi at Sushi Time, but it's a little bit away from Yonge and Dundas. If you want to ride the rails (subway, streetcar), then it's at 339 Queen St. West, about one block east of Spadina.

Cheers

#232528 - 05/09/2004 01:37 Re: Toronto: restaurant recommendations [Re: mlord]
Heather
addict

Loc: NY
Heh, right down stairs from my friend Simons apaertment. I shall have to go tomorrow, this is quickly turning into thre road trip from hell. And this is the last time I;m setting foot in a starwood hotel. Lodgenet blows BTW.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -Susan B Anthony

#232529 - 07/09/2004 19:34 Re: Toronto: restaurant recommendations [Re: Heather]
DLF
addict

Loc: Colorado, N.A.
Staying for the Film Festival, by any chance? If you are, then my dim memory could stand a lodging recommendation.... Enjoy.

Quote:
I'll be in Toronto this weekend with Alix. I haven't been there in about six years, so my memories of where to eat are pretty hazy. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant (preferably not Italian) in the area of the Yongue and Dundas?