Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#234448 - 21/09/2004 10:28 It just dawned on me, where my karma is...
JaBZ
addict

Loc: NZ
it was in my (now stolen) car!... I had also lent to to a friend a week before, so in my mind I kept thinking that he still had it, I forgot that he gave it back to me that weekend. Also since I have a carbon, busy testing it, giving little thought to my karma. I always had this uneasy feeling that I'm missing something...
I have been trying to find it the last couple of weeks, turned my room upside down in the process.
Crap!, Wanting to use my karma, refresh the music on it. I am now missing it....

#234449 - 21/09/2004 12:31 Re: It just dawned on me, where my karma is... [Re: JaBZ]
tonyc
carpal tunnel

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA
Damn dude, that's a double whammy. Losing the car is certainly the worst part of it, but losing the Karma is insult to injury.

Insurance any help at all?

#234450 - 21/09/2004 18:26 Re: It just dawned on me, where my karma is... [Re: JaBZ]
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
Now that I think of it, my Karma was also in your car. In fact I remember leaving it right next to my 17" PowerBook in your trunk before I stepped away to the coffee shop....

Bruno

#234451 - 21/09/2004 18:45 Re: It just dawned on me, where my karma is... [Re: JaBZ]
matthew_k
pooh-bah

Loc: Berkeley, California
I know that exact feeling. My appartment was broken into around the holidays while we were away, and we came back to find the TV, dvd player, receiver and such gone. The next day I looked over at the bookshelf were my two linear feet of DVD's had been and had a horrible sinking feeling. I still don't really buy DVDs to this day...

Matthew