Hi guys,

I basically want to do this with my car pc (running Windows 7). Lower portion:

...where the player is my Galaxy S III phone and the two remote controllers are both the PC but separate programs. A2DP for the audio and AVRCP for the control.

A2DP is pretty easy. Generally just pair the phone and connect and it works (mostly).

AVRCP is my problem. On my laptop (Intel 6230 bluetooth) I have a "Bluetooth Remote Control" toolbar that can skip tracks, play/pause etc. I *think* it's just a Windows 7 part rather than from the driver. So that's the basic of what I want in an application at least. At a pinch I guess I could try to "drive" the toolbar but that's very clunky and doesn't get everything I want either.

The car pc I can write my own stuff for in C#, however I'm finding that Bluetooth stacks are quite a mess. Depending on whether it's Microsoft, Widcomm/Broadcom, Toshiba, CSR, BlueSoleil you get varying levels of functionality. I could maybe buy BlueSoleil for $30ish but feel I shouldn't have to either.

A C# .NET library called 32feet.NET provides some level of functionality but can't do what I need at least with all but the Broadcom stack (which I don't have). I did find a commercial offering that might have worked (can't remember the name) but it was something like $1000.

Obviously it's possible with other stacks (and my laptop works fine) but I'm at a bit of a loss to find anything that works either as an example or just a binary application in Windows.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me any tips?

Thanks
Christian
#40104192 120Gb (no longer in my E36 M3, won't fit the E46 M3)