RANT

Oh my God i'm so pissed right now. Yesterday was the last day of school and I should be just stolked, and I was, until i read the email my finance instructor sent.

I took the final for the class Thursday afternoon. He sent an email Thursday at 2:00 pm saying that I didn't put my test form number (A, B, C or D) on my exam, and that if i didn't respond within 2 hours, I'd get a 0 on the final. I just read his [censored] email about an hour ago. I don't know if i'm totally wrong here, but this seems a little [censored] harsh. The grades aren't even due for a week, and this [censored] gives me 2 hours to resopnd because i didn't mark in a little box?

Anyways, if i get a 0 on the final, i'd end up with a D in the class. I've never gotten anything below a C. Is a D even passing? I'm so [censored] pissed off right now, and I have no idea what I can possibly do. If i do get the D, i'd like to fight it, but it just seems to me like no one will give a [censored] except for me. The semesters is over, and who is going to give a [censored] about some student and his D.