I purchased 2 newer, bigger (250 GB) hard drives for my empeg(s) and I want to transfer my MP3 collection from the two existing 20 Gig hard drives onto one of the 250's. I also have a Rio Car player that I could use if necessary as a cloning step to copy the songs and the data, but what I am really interested in is preserving things like structure including playlists and multiple song references to a single FID, play counts, ratings and all the stuff that is not stored within the ID3 tags. So my primary question centers around the ability to merge songs and FID pointers from 2 drives onto a single drive and then to copy the actual player database, leaving it in tact and utilizing it on the new drive. Are there any existing tools to allow me to do this, or is someone working on something that they'd like help programming/developing and testing? My secondary question has to do with manipulating the stats in the database. Are there any tools (like a GUI-based Jemplode) that would allow me to change information such as times-played & times-skipped in order to rate songs with multiple selections for the empathic add-on which utilizes this second field? I've tried changing the play count in Jemplode, but that data does not get synch'ed and saved onto the player.