Greetings once again (been mostly lurking here as an anonymous user for the last couple of months)..

About the app and maps.. The GPSapp seems to be a great piece of software. My question: While I understand that the current phase of development can only handle pre-calculated routes (through such as MapOnUs.something), is there any sign of being actually able to access some live data (say, such as the map data BMW uses on their DVD navi-system) .. Since it's virtually not a great problem to get your hands on such as those (at least unofficially), it'd be great for Empeg to be able to act as a real navi-device. While my example here may feel questionnable to some, don't be offended, there are probably many other map-vendors that do indeed sell out their data on CDs individually. Is there a to-be-supported format/vendor already?

Also, I asked several months ago about the GPS devices. I myself have a fairly nice USB (doh!) based small GPS-device, which I have been using on my laptop. Unless things have changed, I still have no way of connecting it to the Empeg (due to Empeg having only the USB Slave port) .. or have I? If not, I'd like to know if anyone has found a WAAS/DGPS (etc..) capable GPS-device that would actually run with the power provided from Empeg's serial-port with or without slight modifications with a refresh rate of 5Hz or higher (<20Hz)?

Thus, we get to the last part of the questions.. The empeg does have a very small display. Though it has no graphics device/card (?), would it be possible to connect a larger display to the machine (such as a 9-inch flat screen).. Has anyone been working with this? I tried searching the web quite a bit some months ago, but did not find any good OEM solutions for this purpose.. Yet again, this feels highly impossible, but just perhaps..