I'd like to have better control over the shuffling / non-shuffling of tracks. Specifically:

1. It'd be nice if I could mark single tracks / entire playlists as 'don't play this when shuffle mode is on'. I would use this for audio books that I have on the player, and for intro / interlude tracks (such as the first track on Americana, the Keith B Real tracks on Big Willie Style, etc.). I don't want to hear those tracks when I'm shuffling because they don't have any relation to the surrounding music, but when I'm playing single albums I do want to hear them to recreate the atmosphere of the original album.

2. Somewhat lower on my wish list, but still handy, would be a 'never shuffle this playlist' setting. I would set this on the above mentioned audio books. This way, I would not have to unset shuffle mode when I want to listen to a book (or something else that I would never want to have shuffled) and then set it when I want to return to listening music.

An unrelated wish:

3. When I select a playlist, and the song that is currently playing is contained in that playlist, it would be nice if the player would just continue playing the current song as opposed to selecting a new one from the new playlist.

Are these wishes automatically seen by Empeg, or do I have to send this somewhere else to bring them to their attention?

Regards,
Pepijn Schmitz