> Let's see, though... 300 units... 60 requests for Mac software

Erm, no - this is [email protected] email - POTENTIAL clients. So, 60 requests out of over 15,000 registrations. I have no doubt that the actual percentage of Mac owners in the queue is greater than 0.4% (what is the Windows to Apple ratio worldwide? I have no idea) but I guess some of them are OK with using Virtual PC and Ethernet for the time being.

> Empeg should have released it early on

Well whatever the argument there, we don't do time travel.

> One thing to keep in mind, Rob, is that you have customers

I know, I'm responsible for Customer Services, and I don't think we do a bad job. I get to sell to clients whatever our R&D team develop, and right now I'm selling stop-gap Mac and Linux solutions. I think we've been above board about this, to the extent of (when we shipped Mark 1 players) advising Mac clients not to buy unless they had access to a Windows machine.

I don't think we misled anyone - I know that's not what you're saying, but unless we had done so I don't think there's an issue for complaint. I think there's a Wishlist issue, but this is getting a bit stronger than "What we'd like is..."

> empeg Mac users would send you back the completed work

It's VERY unlikely it will be that straight forward - some technical support will be required. I fully agree that a little tech support in return for Mac software would represent excellent value for money, but right now none of our developers are able or willing to provide that time and effort. At risk of further inflaming the thread, yes, we do have more important things to do right now. We have a to-do list for all empeg car tasks (that we have thought of to date), everything is prioritised, everything will happen in an order that has been decided. When the list was drawn up we had not anticipated the enormous success of our OEM business and we are behind the schedule that we had determined. Nonetheless, everything will get done, and getting the synch libraries finalised, cleaned up, documented and released is one of those tasks.

Regards

Rob