I also think some of his songs aren't half bad. But, well, I hate eminem.

For me, the reason was what I think I said before, yes, he always talks about what he thinks of people, but now it seems like all he does. He doesn't seem to talk or sing about much other than what the critics think about him. That's cyclical, and gets very boring. He just seems like such a whiny little bitch. Pardon the language, but he is. And his little display with Moby at the VMAs shows that.

Just because we say that we dislike the music doesn't mean we haven't listened to any of it.

Britney Spears and clones? Boy bands? sorry, I don't see any merits there. In that case anyone here can honestly say that those people have no talent. Basically, they're all people who were probably star singers at school or in their choir, but not pro-level. Then, simply because they look good, they are picked to be superstars. I'm sorry, but it would take a lot to convince me that Britney and Backstreet are anything more than creations built on good looks.

Of course, I just know that people are going to look back on them with the same nostalgia that we have for the Monkees now. Except at least they were more fun.