Im not a big bass fan or bleeding ear fan. any suggestions here??

It is unlikely that anything I say here will change your mind... but probably the single most important thing you can do (after adding the amplifier, of course) for improving your sound quality and the enjoyment of your in-car sound system is to add a subwoofer.

I'm not talking about filling the whole back end of your car with gigantic boxes full of 12" subs, cranked by a 1000 watt amplifier and annoying the neighbors two blocks away. I'm talking about a single 10" subwoofer in a sealed enclosure, properly crossed over and with adequate power to get a clean, crisp sound. 100 watts will run a 10" subwoofer very nicely. 200 watts will run it even better.

As counter-intuitive as it might seem, the more power you have, the quieter you can play your stereo and still have it sound good. It takes "head room" (i.e., not running the amplifier just as hard as it will go, but leaving a reserve for when you need it) to produce a full, rich, clean signal at low volume.

Until you have heard the difference a subwoofer will make to your system, no amount of prosyletizing on my part will convince you. Just take my word for it (and, I suspect, the word of a few other people who will jump in here and validate what I am saying) and prepare to enjoy your new system.

tanstaafl.