I would like to hear the opinions of the anti-war people after they see this
I'm sure I haven't really said it, but I do hope that the removal of Saddam helps the general Iraqi populace.

That, however, does not change my stance on this war. It was started for, IMO, selfish reasons, and despite any initial positive images, is likely to have very detrimental long-term consequences in the continuing of Arabic hate towards the US. In addition, it sets a very bad precedent in favor of ``preemptive'' (read ``unprovoked'') invasions.

And the supposed reason that we went in, to find nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons appears to have been a bust. I'm willing to wait for that, as I'm aware it's not the grunts' jobs to do that, but to have not heard of anything more than the Ortho store is disheartening. In some ways, I hoped that our administration wasn't simply lying to us and the world, but, for right now, it seems that that was the case.

I wish that the UN would prosecute the Bush administration for conquest. I only assume that there is some sort of international law against what we just did. If not, there ought to be.