I couldn't put my finger on it until you said it, but the change between red and green is much more instantaneous than before.

Now this could either put you off your game or you could use it to your advantage...."Officer, the light just...changed! I didn't have a chance!!"

I love LEDs. One interesting bit, is the difference between countries. In the U.S., I don't generally have a problem seeing typical incandescent stop lights.....higher-wattage bulbs, burning all that good, cheap Iraqi oil, no problem. In at least some other countries (France and Germany being the countries I'm most familiar with) some of the stoplights (including the small, eye-level secondary lights) are *very* dim and hard to see, especially the yellows. Sometimes you have to wait for the red to know that the yellow had lit up. I always assumed that this was a matter of economy -- that using lower-power consumption bulbs was the rule. With gradual LED replacement, those lights will be a lot easier to see.

edit: ...and seeing a lot of LED lights as side marker lights on tractor-trailer rigs where fuel-consumption of those hundreds of lights is an issue. Also very popular on boats for navigation and interior lights where battery capacity is an issue. Did I say I love LEDs?

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.