What are you talking about...It is the greatest thing to happen to movies in a long time.
Actually, there's a lot of contention on that point, especially among people in the industry.
You almost get a perfect black screen with the new 2K DLP DMD Processor.
Is that film black, or video black? The two have distinctly different levels. Same thing with white points. Perhaps that's the "almost" that you're referring to?
You don't get degradation like in film.
Presumably you mean print degredation? Sure, but you get different problems with digital that aren't there in film, such as aliasing artifacts.
No more jittering or other film movements to mess up synchronization with audio(that is why audio goes stereo at times).
I agree with your premise, but I don't think your conclusion is correct. If I understand the system for digital sound correctly, the sound sync is read by a laser off the print as it goes through the projector. That keeps the soundtrack in time with the film. Digital audio does not drop channels to go from 5.1 or whatever to stereo -- rather it just skips ahead (or pauses briefly).

If you're watching in a non-digital sound theater, then the audio is encoded optically on the film, so if the film stutters, then the audio stutters with it. There is, to my knowledge, no such thing as "going stereo" unless it was intentional.
You get an infinitely clearer picture.
I would say this is rubbish, but "infinitely clearer" is a rather subjective concept.
The image fills the entire screen without being blurry on any of the edges.
This is rubbish. You need to go to a theatre with a better projectionist. Blurring on the edges is a function of a) the lens used to shoot the material, and b) the lens used in projecting the material. Format has nothing to do with this.
Also with the new 2K DLP DMD Processor you can get an image up to 1080x2048 pixels which means it will fit on screens up to 80ft wide. The only way to do that on film is to use DMR and project it with an IMAX Projector.
That is also rubbish. Regular 35mm film is typically laser scanned at 2k (2048x1536) for post work, before being recorded back to film. That is the *maximum* resolution that you can get from your brand spanking new 2K DLP DMD Processor. However, that's hardly the maximum resolution of 35mm film, which is really only determined by the grain size of the particular film stock. It is not unusual to scan film at 4k (4096x3072), which is *twice* what your digital projector is capable of.

Digital film is like making an MP3 of a CD of a live performance. Real film is like making a CD of a live performance. Digital video filters the real world with significantly fewer samples than does film. Just like MP3s encoded at 128k, that's good enough for a lot of people, but not for me.