I couldn't even do the firmware upgrade to start with !!!

I've moved it to the USB ports on the back and it seems to be OK, but half of the transfers I do fail !!! I use EAC and lame to do all my encoding at 192VBR, I think I'll try a few new rips with Ogg later.

I have e-mailed Amazon to clear up the situation, I'm sure UK law says "a reasonable time" not 12 months, its up to Rio to offer a longer warranty, I'm going to go and do some research on that now.

I have made my mind up though, if it is only for 90 days and I have to send it to an American address it's going back to amazon.co.uk and I'll get an import, why should I have to pay so much more and get nothing in return !!!

Having said that, if it is a 12 month warrany from Amazon I'll keep it, I like it, I'm sure all the kinks will be ironed out in future firmware upgrades.

I have given up on the idea of using my Senn HD590 the karma can't drive them AT ALL, they sounds really really bad, my Sony 71's sound as good as anything else I have got, so it looks like I'm in the market for some new headphones too, any ideas what work well with the Karma ???

Cheers

Cris.