Drakino: thanks for e-mailing me directly about this. I'm glad I could take immediate action.

Tony: I appreciate your thoroughness, however, I am paid well to account daily for other people's stupidity. If some Beavis sees a phone number somewhere and wants to call it, or just thinks one up -- where's the culpability? I just blew 5 minutes of my time adding 5's to a bitmap to somehow be more courteous.

I guess, however, it would be perfectly OK if I called Honda or BMW or Audi and asked them if they could customize their empeg logos for me? Or complain about them? How am I, or any other Beavis, to know that the rest of the logos on the site are not corporately represented without disclaimer otherwise?

And you'll take exception with a randomly chosen telephone number?

If you're going to be thorough, be thorough.

As for courtesy, the submission requirements are visibly laissez-faire, so expect submissions to be as such.

I suppose I could just fill my boots and surf the web for corporate logos, down-scale them to 4-bit images, size them awkwardly into 128x32 without manual retouching and then publish them on the empeg logo site, as long as I had the courtesy to worry about picking an obviously FAKE telephone number?

And to follow up with credit where its due, as I've said to Tony: great utility. It doesn't just work, its user-proof and slick.

Drakino: great service to the empeg community.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
MK2 #141, green, 12GB
- - - MK2 #141 12GB Queue #5723 (SOLD) MK2a 30GB + grn + tuner + blk empeg case