And you'll take exception with a randomly chosen telephone number?

Heck, no, I don't really care one way or another. I just wanted to take the opportunity to remind everyone that (in the USA at least), it's standard practice to fake a phone number by putting 555 in for the prefix, since that'll just get you the Directory Assistance operator in every area code (as opposed to bugging Aunt Edna during Oprah).

I forget the singer who wrote the "Jenny 867-5309" song in the 80's, but he managed to piss off at least one person in every area code when that song hit the top 40. Hundreds of people across the country were forced to change their phone numbers because of all the phone calls from folks who "just wanted to see if it was a real phone number".

The only reason Drakino wants to enforce the phone number thing is because some people don't realize there is a potential danger in publishing an address or phone number on the web. Those people might not be making rational choices about what they're posting. A "no personal info" policy isn't about taking exception, it's about protecting those who don't know any better.