Thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
having the top button a different color than the other three

So, like a Super Nintendo Set?? Well, here it is. Haha, that's funny, your comment just spawned a new section of the soon-to-be button website.

taym: So, is the current smoke color to light? Would you like to see it darker to blend with the fascia? I have two options for this:

One is the smoke buttons which will match the Filener smoke lens (ah, kinda). They will appear gray against the black fascia, which won't appear totally stealth but will be muted.

The other option are the flat black non-lit buttons. Maybe poke some holes in them to allow light, but they will give the stealth look (hence their name - the "Stealth Mode Set" (I couldn't resist, just wait till you see the logo for 'em)). Unfortunately, there are a million shades of black but I am limited to only one. I will preview a sample before they are produced, and if they look bad, I just won't have them made. Keep your fingers crossed that they match the fascia black. Ah, they're just for fun anyway.

[Edit: I couldn't resist Photoshopping that into reality. I also hacked the VFD to be "smoke" as I'd like to see it.]

Attachments
238641-SuperNintendoSet-photoshopped.jpg (514 downloads)

Edited by FireFox31 (29/10/2004 00:39)