Anyone else have any odd database issues when using jemplode *and* emplode?

The problem I just had is detailed below. Unfortunately there are a bunch of steps so I can't pinpoint the problem...

A few days ago I used jemplode to change my main playlists. I emptied out (and removed) two playlists that contained my various artists lists. I made 18 or so smaller lists to put all the artists in to. Synced and everything was fine for a few days.

I upgraded my primary hard drive, swapping out a 30GB IBM for a new 100GB Seagate. Copied all fids and dynamic data partition. Did a couple of syncs in emplode and everything was still fine. Last night I added a few tunes to the player and removed a few as well. Left it syncing over night.

This morning I noticed that down down down didn't give me all my tracks. Reloaded DB in emplode to notice that a large number of artist playlists (with album nested lists) and some individual album playlists were in the root instead of their proper parent lists. The playlists were in fact unatttached and that's why they were showing up under the root.

Using jemplode I fixed the layout by putting those playlists where they're suppposed to go. Did a sync that said it was successful. Only to find the same problem again, but not with all the same playlists. Some stayed where they were supposed to be, but not the others. Did the same thing with emplode (moving the playlists into proper parents) and did a sync. This time it all took and everything seems fine.

Any ideas?

Bruno