Quote:
Anyone else have any odd database issues when using jemplode *and* emplode? ... Reloaded DB in emplode to notice that a large number of artist playlists (with album nested lists) and some individual album playlists were in the root instead of their proper parent lists. The playlists were in fact unatttached and that's why they were showing up under the root.

I'm having the exact same problem, and repeatedly so. Not using emplode at all either. Here's the setup: jemplode v69.{0*18}1 ;-) on MacOS X 10.3.7, empeg mk 2a, v2.0 final (developer image), hijack v413.

I'll bring in a few new albums and sync. While the player will reboot at the end I still need to quit jemplode and restart. It never seems to detect that the player rebooted and seek it out. Or maybe it is and something's in the way. (On reboot the player does change IP addresses - maybe that's a culprit - at least in terms of finishing the sync from the jemplode side.)

What else can I provide as evidence/info ... howzabout the jemplode settings. Maybe we'll find a pattern in there across the board:
  • Filename and Soup Filename formats: {artist}-{source}-{title}{ext}
  • Hijack URL: http://empeg-hijack.sourceforge.net
  • Hijack Mk Version: mk2
  • Hijack ftp login/password: empeg/*****
  • Hijack save location: /Users/jdandrea/Desktop
  • Use Fast Connection
  • Only Show Failed Imports
  • Autoselect if 1 Empeg Found
  • Colorize playlists recursively
  • Deduplicate on import
  • Import M3U's
  • Strip Articles when Comparing