Mike,

If you ever have time to fix jEmplode this must surely be the most vital bug fix of the lot! It's getting so frustrating now. For example, today I uploaded two new albums to my empeg using the "select directory" method to create a playlist from the directory name, fill the playlist with the mp3 files under the directory, and place it as a child-playlist of my individual artist playlists. I also copied the two newly created playlists to be child playlists of my "New Albums" playlist. It appears to work fine after syncing (from jEmplode's perspective - I guess things must be messed up on the player), but after reloading the music database in jEmplode, a download error window appears showing that every child playlist in my second artist's playlist is unattached - all three albums including the newly uploaded album, plus a few single tracks. jEmplode reattached the two older albums to the root playlist, but there were no errors regarding the new album playlist or the single tracks as they were referenced elsewhere.

This only happened for the second artist - the first artist's playlist kept references to both it's old albums and new album.

Not only is this very annoying, but it could lead to my database being messed up if I forget how everything was laid out prior to jEmplode's random detachment of nodes.

Also, very minor bug, and it's been noted before, but the new playlists don't take the artist, album, genre, year etc. values from the tracks as previous versions of jEmplode did, but instead default to various regardless of the fact that the attribute values of tracks in the playlist are all the same.

Anyway, I suspect this is a really simple bug to fix, and as it's a real pain I thought I should bring it up again!

Thanks,
Ross