Just got back from CES myself. Was glad to see the nice display that empeg/Rio showcased (thanks for the pics oscar).

It was nice to finally meet Rob and Hugo... very nice people. I must have spent at least an hour talking to Rob about the new software releases and empeg in general. Hope I didn't talk your ear off Rob!

Since my brother is highly respected in the industry (mobile electronics), I was able to attend a number of private parties for some major manufacturers (Eclipse, Kicker, Blaupunkt) and magazines (Mobile Electronics Magazine)... and the buzz was MP3 and empeg. At the Mobile Electronics Magazine (www.me-mag.com) dinner, I was chatting with a high-profile freelance writer for many magazines (Mobile Electronics Magazine, Car Stereo Review, etc.) and he had the pleasure of reviewing an empeg for CSR. His feedback was really positive and said he can't wait to review new releases of the software.

I was happy to see that major players in the audio industry acknowlege empeg as a professional product.

Craig Elliott
[email protected]