Disclaimer: I'm not posting this as a request for either myself nor am I speaking for anybody...

Mark, would you be open to letting someone borrow the design to make more copies in the future, giving you a cut and still calling them "Mark Lord Docks"? With all of the resources shown lately in new facias and button kits, there seems to be the posibility that someone here could keep the docks going. We all understand that you are pressed for time and are not able to invest many hours into future runs. The more time I have spent using the two docks I've purchased from you, the more I realize you spent a lot of time and care designing them (ie, they are not simply a wooden box). Because of this, I think that if anyone else made docks, you should get some money on each unit sold to compensate you for your design. I also think that if anyone made docks, they would be "borrowing" your design which would still belong to you if you ever decided to make future docks. It would be a shame to see these no longer made. The two I have now are great, but I could see myself need another in a year.