Well, FWIW I know you're probably out of parts now, and you have said repeatedly you don't want to make them anymore (I'd imagine they were probably tedious as hell to make) but I'd sure love to have a complete one. I'd try and make my own but I'm far better with XEmacs and a compiler than I'll ever be with routers and drills and such.

I was out of work (laid off from Sun Microsystems) for a good long time when you were selling them originally, and couldn't justify the expense. I'm a programmer, but spent the last 3 years painting houses, selling coffee, mowing lawns and pulling down the occasional short term contract. I'm back at work at eBay now (after 3 long years, sheesh) and now that I have an income again everyone has stopped selling empeg goodies (boo).

If you could be cajoled into making your famous home docks again, even for a limited run, I'd definitely buy one. If you really want to be quit of them I'd sure love to see you pass the torch to someone so that I might possibly get a chance at one. If not, well I respect your right to make your own decisions and I'm sure I'll survive I just wish I'd been in a better position earlier.

-- Gary F.
Eeyore, Original Owner -- Mk II 80 Gb, Blue S/N #090000803 Tigger, 2nd Owner -- Mk IIa, 80 Gb, Blue S/N #40103789