You have yet to find Thinksecret wrong? They're wrong on most points most of the time. I've never seen them post concise rumors. They always jump all over the map and provide so many details that regardless of what happens they'll get some right. They're doing what most of the fake psychics do. Just look at the recent press event or Macworld in January. The rumor sites were all spitting out countless product releases only to hit a few points of one or two products.

While working at my previous employer, we had prototype systems before anyone else outside of Apple. Often 6 months or more before anyone else. I'd read Thinksecret and other rumor sites every now and then and see how far off reality they were. There's no doubt some of their information did come from the inside. But a lot (and I do mean a LOT) was just complete BS and entirely fabricated. So many times it was clear to see the only reason they got even a few facts correct was by pure luck. We didn't work on the Mini, but I knew it was coming - and with integrated Intel graphics. And also knew it wouldn't be at Macworld. Big deal.

It will be quite coincidental if Apple releases something that looks like those images. First because identical images have been generated by countless people for over a month - I really don't know who made the first mockup. And of course because I don't remember seeing any Apple product scooped with accurate images before its release in the past. Just look at the BS about the Apple "boombox" recently.

Bruno