Just got the Nokia N95 and its pretty nice. It has pretty much every feature available at the moment that I can think of. WiFi, Bluetooth, 5MP camera, HSDPA and an internal GPS. The GPS mapping software is included and the maps are also free. You only get basic route planning however. If you want spoken instructions or turn by turn directions then you need pay a subscription fee to Nokia.

I've got a few gripes about it however:

1. It has a odd 2 direction slider face which means you push it up to get the normal keypad but push it down to get a 4 button media control keypad. I get the feeling that this is very easily broken and I'll have to see how well that holds up to the harsh environment of my pocket.

2. The phone makes an odd high pitched whining noise when I'm on a call. It isn't the backlight either as it doesn't go away when the backlight turns off. I'll have to visit a Orange shop sometime and see if their ones have the same problem.

3. It only has about 20MB worth of free memory which isn't actually that much. Most of the apps that come with the phone are very resource hungry and you get the memory full errors a lot.

4. This final complaint is more about my service provider (and Vodafone) Orange have modified the firmware and removed the stock SIP support. O2 and T-Mobile haven't changed this from what I hear. It is just Orange and Vodafone.

I got the N95 as an upgrade from Orange after I had called them to get my PAC number transfer code. They called me back a couple of days later saying how since I've been with them for years etc.. that they are able to offer me the phone for free and a big discount on my monthly contract. The usual rubbish basically to get me to stay.