Quote:
Quote:
I got the N95 as an upgrade from Orange after I had called them to get my PAC number transfer code. They called me back a couple of days later saying how since I've been with them for years etc.. that they are able to offer me the phone for free and a big discount on my monthly contract. The usual rubbish basically to get me to stay.

Just out of interest, how much are you paying a month with Orange? I'm paying between £35-40 a month and I'm thinking of trying it on with them to get an N95. According to the website it's going to cost £199 on my current contract, which for me, is way too much, especially since my SPV M600 cost £49.

£15 for the first 9 months. £20 for the next 3 months. £25 for the last 6 months. It is a 18 month contract. It isn't a particularly awesome deal in that aspect but I just don't want the hassle of transferring my number and whatnot That said, they've screwed up the activation of my new USIM and I can't use the new phone yet. They said it'd be active between 2:30 and 4:30. Called them up at 5:00 and got some random bloke that said oh no no... it will be 24 hours!

Yeah. The upgrade prices are stupid. That is why I was going to transfer to Vodafone or T-Mobile.