I didn't feel the shaking during the fight sequeces in Bourne Supremacy worked as well as it did for you, Bitt. I found it more disracting and nausiating than anything else. There was also plenty of shaking during running and driving sequences. Plus many of the shots were far too close to be enjoyable. It did have one hell of a car chase though. One of my favorites of all time.

Back to my small list for a second...

Fogot about Ocean's 11. Like it a LOT. Didn't like Ocean's 12, but I'll watch it again to see if I change my mind (it's happened). It was watchable, but when it was over and I had time to reflect, I really began to dislike it. Almost feeling cheated of the time I spent to watch it and think about it. One can only have hope for number 3, Ocean's 13.

And of course if you can call the Bond Movies "sequels" then the most recent one is one of my favorite of all time. I suppose it's technicallly a "prequel" in Bond's own lifecycle, even though the timeline is shot because it's set in present day. Keeping my fingers crossed they only do original films and don't remake any of the previous titles.

Twin Peaks, Fire Walk with Me - this is also technically a prequel and of a TV show to boot. Not as interesting/cool as the TV show. This one just came to mind because I recently replaced my long-lost cassette versions of the two soundtracks with some high quality digital goodness.