Someone said in a recent thread that they stick to wired over wireless because it's just not worth the hassle. Oh, how I wish I could run cable all over this place. Sadly, for now I can't.

Is there someone here who could kindly explain to me how I bridge a Linksys WRT54G (v2, with DD-WRT v23 sp2) to an Apple Airport Extreme? I would be extremely grateful.

Here's the situation: the airport extreme is my main router. I'd like to re-purpose an old WRT54G I have lying around, so I could replace the powerline networking gear I have connected to my home theater. I love that technology but I think I can get better speeds out of 802.11g than I can with the adapters.

So far I've found this handy guide to bridging two WRT54Gs with the DD-WRT firmware, but I haven't the slightest clue where to start on the Airport, and most of my Google searches bring up results where people are either trying to bridge the airport to the Linksys (instead of the other way around), or they're discussing WDS, which is not what I want to do.

Any ideas?