There's "news" (rumor) that Samsing has shipped 1 million Tabs to date. Smasing hasn't made an official announcement yet and I suspect I know why. Because it's bullshit. I don't care how many carriers are selling that turd, there's no way in hell Samsung has pushed 1 million units into the hands of consumers. I doubt very (VERY!) much they'd have even shipped 1 million units into the channel. If they had, that would probably leave some 900,000 still sitting on shelves.

Apt comment: " You can’t review a gadget based on some features it might or might not get in the future. And right now, the combination of the Tab and Android sucks."

If the new leaked? Android images are any indication of what the next OS version have in store, I wont' hold my breath for any serious competition for the one true tablet. Google's going to be splintering mind share a bit more in a few days with the announcement of Chrome OS as well. Who knows how that's going to turn out, but it looks like a dog right now. I suppose manufacturers can put out and sell millions of $200 netbooks that will eventually completely devastate their bottom lines. You have to have rocks in your head to keep pushing the floor on these products. Here's a clue. When you're not making money, volume doesn't help, it just makes things worse.