Originally Posted By: drakino
Originally Posted By: Dignan
it actually looks like Samsung's 10" tablet is promising! It's plastic, but apparently feels good in the hand, and is noticeably lighter (than the Xoom and iPad) because of it (it's 1.23lbs).

But, most importantly, it has something beautiful on the back: "With GOOGLE" Hallelujah!

I wonder how long that will last. It seems this is a move about "oh crap, we need a Honeycomb tablet out soon, to compete with Motorola, LG and whoever is also pushing out tablets. We don't have time to muck it up, yet." Some article I read this morning was already talking about Samsung's next modifications to the Android experience, and I'm sure in time it will creep into Honeycomb too. After my Captivate experience, and watching Samsung still want to push forward with their crap, I can't find any ability to trust them. I could easily see them pushing out a post 3.0 update with their stuff, or delaying 3.1 long enough to add their modifications in.

I thought the "with Google" branding meant that it had to be the stock Android experience?