Uncle Google is only getting me partway there. Rubbing the EmpegBBS lamp here...

I have an ATI-brand video card. I think it's the very last AGP card they made, it's an HD3800 series AGP.

I have two displays hooked up to it. On the second display, I want to set a custom resolution of 1368x768 which is the correct number of pixels for a 1:1 display. However, the available selectable resolutions do not include this number, either on the Windows dialog box or the ATI catalyst dialog box. I want to add 1368x768 to that list.

Uncle Google tells me that I must edit a registry entry called DALNonStandardModesBCD1 and add my custom resolution to that list. This works! Yay! ...

... But only for the first display. BOO! In other words, if I select the first display and attempt to modify its desktop resolution, I see my custom 1368x768 resolution in the list. I want to do this for the second display. But my custom rez doesn't appear in pulldown list of rezzes for the second display. I can't seem to figure out what to edit to add this custom rez to that second display.

Any ideas?

*EDIT* UPDATE: Answer was: Custom resolution utility from this web site:

http://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-Custom-Resolution-Utility-CRU

In case the original site goes down, the utility is mirrored here.