I've hooked up PCs to this TV before, via DVI. In fact, this TV was my Mac Mini's monitor for a long time. The actual pixel rez of the LCD screen is 1368x768, and that's the rez that the Mac Mini used for 1:1 pixel format. So I know it can be done. All of those rez's listed on that web site are the scaled resolutions. You might also notice that all those rez's from the web site are 4:3 resolutions and the display is actually a 16:9 display. So I'm looking for 1:1 pure-pixel. Right now it's doing a perfectly acceptable scaled 1280x720 (which you'll note, is not on that list either), which is fine, but from an academic standpoint, I know it's capable of 1:1 pixel rez at 1368x768, and the Mac did it (albeit I had to do some kind of mac-centric tweak to make *that* work), so I know the PC must be capable of it.

I'll try the custom monitor INF (heck I might already have one, since I've had the PC, with a different OS and video card, working at 1:1 on this TV), and if that doesn't work, I'll resort to PowerStrip.