Greetings all

Finally I will again be attending the owners meet! It's been some years. I went to Amersfoort in 2005 with my Focus ST170 (the one with the bullet cam in the grille) wink

I'm taking my wife and our 8 months old baby girl and our Mondeo for quite a drive (http://tinyurl.com/5r9jxv3).

Our plan is to start from our house on tuesday @ 5.30 in the morning. First stop is the ferry taking us from Norway to Denmark. From there we will go to Flensburg in Germany.

On wednesday the plan is to go to Münster, on thursday to the area around Calais, and on friday we'll go to Wareham. The reason for the slow pace is that we have little experience driving in Europe with the baby. To avoid her getting really difficult, we'd rather stay an extra night on the way.

I have only one worry... driving in England with my left hand drive car. I'm not looking forward to the first roundabout. I have ordered Eurolites to put on the headlights, so the car is good to go.

Then we'll spend the weekend in Wareham with all the empeggers laugh

We were to late booking a room at the venue, so we'll stay at the Premier Inn, Poole. Unfortunately I think the wife must stay in Poole on saturday. The party starts at 5, and we need to get the little one in bed by 7. We could use the baby call - but the transmit range is 300 meters... wink

On monday we'll leave Wareham/Poole for Amsterdam. We'll stay there a couple of days, and then slowly make it home stopping whereever we find it interesting.

I'm really looking forward to this. See you in Wareham!

'enni mizpellings ar dju tu kompjutr error'

www.kyrre.no

Norway, Hijack'ed 120GB upgrade, MKII, tuner, green, red, blue, yellow, illuminated. Looking good!