This OS is about to be released within a few weeks - maybe even next week.

I haven't tried it in a few months now but will be giving it a go again with the GM release on Monday. Fingers crossed it doesn't pooch too much.

I'm already running Safari 6 and it's the reason I'm adding to this thread. Does anyone know how to disable the full-width tabs and return back to the old tab look?

Full length tabs are a usability horror - it makes it very hard to tell a window has any tabs at all, or how many for that matter.

I also hate the unified URL/search bar because it breaks too much functionality, but I can probably live with that one for now. Maybe someone can help me figure out how to display search history in some manner other than changing focus to the address bar, deleting clearing it out and then moving down using a cursor key. It works, but it's ugly and then I don't know how to get the original URL back without reloading the page.

I also have a problem paying $20 for Mountain Lion considering how bug and problem ridden Lion is. If Anything I'd like to be paid a couple of grand when I update for the troubles Lion has caused.

Edited by hybrid8 (20/07/2012 19:21)