Originally Posted By: Dignan

It's not ruggedized, but I think you'll be pleased with the build quality.

The number one complaint on Amazon for this camera was the dreaded "lens stuck" error. Evidently, the build quality is pretty good except for that one thing that seems to happen to some of them with little provocation. That was the real deciding factor with the warranty. If I get the error, no problem, I get a new or repaired camera in 2 or 3 days.

Originally Posted By: Dignan

The major difference between the S100 and the S110 is the WiFi, and that can be accomplished with an Eye-Fi card.

Also, both cameras have GPS, so Picasa/iPhoto should know exactly where a photo was taken.

Actually, the S110 doesn't have built-in GPS, but can use its built-in wireless to use the GPS on a smartphone (either Android or iPhone.) I liked the idea of a built-in one better (although I warrant I'll find out that the built-in one is probably not as good a quality as the one on a recent smartphone.) I did purchase an Eye-Fi card as well, so I should be covered with wireless. My wife particularly wants to be able to wirelessly upload to Facebook.