Greetings!

Actually, the chocolate covered oreo concept brings up some rather interesting thoughts.

First, they (Nabisco) have started tampering with oreos and making a chocolate creme (misspelling intentional, due to legal reasons*) oreo. Scary. I have also seen blue creme for certain holidays...

Secondly, there is a chocolate factory near where I work. They specialize in wholesale production of chocolate for resale in a lot of small specialty stores. Everything they do is very fresh because it is made right there in the factory, and needs to stand up to very high quality standards. They have won awards for some of their work...

They make chocolate covered oreos, and they ship... (I don't know about shipping outside the US, but they do ship.) Birnn Chocolates... If anyone is interested in ordering some, give them a call. Write me for the phone number...

Paul

* - In order to use the term "cream" in the US, it must contain at least 6% (I think) milk fat. So everyone gets around it with creative spellings of cream. The same thing happens with "cheese". Most stuff you buy off the shelf is declared a "cheese food" because there is little or no real cheese in it.

Paul G.
SN# 090000587 (96GB Smoke)