Originally Posted By: Dignan
I checked the breakers and they're all on.

Be sure. I've seen some old/crappy breakers that are worn-out enough so that they might look like they're on, but you still need to flip them fully off and then back on again to get them to work. Obviously if that turns out to be the case, you should replace the breaker. But that's easy to do on modern-ish breaker panels.

If it's true that the breaker is good, then I agree with the assessment that you might have burnt out the wiring in the wall. This is bad, in particular because that exactly the sort of thing that was supposed to trip the breaker. It's kinda the whole point of having a breaker in the first place. Again, breaker replacement is needed once you get the wiring fixed.

Another possibility is that the failure is completely unrelated to the freezer and the mower charger, and it's not a burn-out, it's something else, and it's just a coincidence that it looks like a burn-out and a bad breaker. Consider this possibility. Since that section of the wiring connects to outdoor outlets, who knows what could have happened. I once owned a house where the siding was so gappy that we had, um, "residents" in the outer walls a lot of the time. Remy takes a wrong turn, and bad stuff can happen to the wiring...