I literally just got my unit - 4Gig Blue serial number 00049 - and in the space of an hour or so, I've noticed a couple of things. I haven't even uploaded a song yet, and already the beta software is bugging me. :)

1. Cannot turn unit on from remote. Really, pressing any button on the remote should wake it up.

2. Boot up time. You Linux geeks might be happy that it boots in ten seconds, but that is *way* too long for a viable consumer car audio product.

The solution is to have the unit suspend when the ignition is turned off, as the power draw is minimal in "off" mode. It could then fully turn off in an hour or so. Either way, it will require an external device and some hacking, when it should have been thought off initially.

3. How the hell do you set the pre-sets? The manual keeps mentioning the presets but doesn't offer a way to set them, nor does my quick go through offer up any ideas.

I do have to say, the UI is pretty beta. I was going to use it as my main head unit and run everything else through it, but it looks like it won't be ready for primetime for quite a while, so I may be stuck using my old head unit as primary.