The bottom "bottom" line is that this isn't the place to come and try selling an empeg for $699 days after you bought it for $399 (minus additional charges).

I will be honest here. I have ONE 10GB unit that I purchased for a friend (I also purchased a backup for myself and a unit for my brother). My friend ended up not wanting it. I'm going to be holding on to it for a while. I may end up selling it to a friend at a later time, but I may very well put it up on eBay for whatever the market will bear at the time.

But just this past week I also bought two 30GB units. I will be shipping them out to someone on the BBS who lives in Italy and couldn't get supply from the UK store. I'm doing this as a favour to that person. It's a little bit of work for me and some risk, but I'm happy to do it. Of course this isn't something I was willing to do to everyone that came along (I don't have the time or resources to act as a distributor )

If you don't want to get flack for marking something up (by any margin) then just sell on eBay. As I've mentioned earlier, I'm surprised the 10GB units and 60GB units didn't sell out in the first day of the last reductions. Or maybe it was just Digital River's online processing that prevented someone from buying up all the stock.

Bruno