Please, just make sure someone mentions "ATI" and graphics cards every now and then in the OffTopic forum. I want to make sure I have a reason to pop in here from work every now and then.

Net-access is available to all our employees. But there is plenty of monitoring software enabled (time loggers, profilers and domain/IP blocks) on some of our servers. This came up because of leaked information last year which was unfortunate. Some jack-ass posted details of one of our all-hands meetings, including roadmap onto Yahoo forums the very same afternoon. Even after having had pointed out that everything was confidential. Access/information can be blocked/logged on a per-port basis. That means anyone's desk workstation can be pinpointed. I've had to have a lot of material unblocked because it fits in with my work-related surfing (testing video streaming and acceleration, etc.) I remember when this all started being implemented. www.partsexpress.com was partially blocked (look in the middle of the domain name... )

Bruno