Unflame...

Except it wouldn't look better and wouldn't drive as well. Sure, it would probably go faster. But it would be a lot more than 20% the price of the Ferrari (not all Ferraris of course). And you'd be left with a Supra that was in the shop as often as any Ferrari.

There's something to be said about quality and class, and that has nothing to do with being snobby about a car (and doesn't have to have anything to do with that car actually). Supras have their place. But just because you can add a few things to it to make it fast doesn't put that driver in the snob seat either. That was my point. There's no sense in being snobby in either case. Another stupid segment in the movie. The Paul Walker character was still a piss-pooor driver to boot.

Like a Civic I saw last night. Licence plate said something like "4U2NV" (but in a more contrived combination because he obviously didn't get the simpler format). What about a Civic would I be envious of? It was a hatchback of three generations past (flat-back variety). I'm pretty sure he didn't have 6000 tunes at his finger tips while driving.

Bruno

Posting count+1 whoohoo!