See, misinterpreting again. I wasn't blaming anything, not even partially, on Mark. All I said was that I did not appreciate how Mark replied to my one message - that's the only thing that prompted the reply Mark so kindly linked the Hijack page to. That has nothing to do with what anyone else wrote.

No one needed to jump to Mark's defence because there was no attack to begin with. At least some people understood that, because I received PM mentioning specifically that.

Now... Jumping on close-out price people. I can remember one thread that got pretty long, but it obviously wasn't anything about how much money someone spent on the player. Many people have mentioned how the board has ballooned since December and it's undergone some growing pains. Besides, I don't remember picking on anyone. Now the stuff about the English language.... That was just Bitt picking on everyone else. And he can more than hold his own in that regard. Damn him.

Now I'm going to email Mark about something he can do next month in Hijack to freak everyone out...

Bruno