In reply to:

&nbsp is not valid HTML, unless recursively parsed. The only browser I know of that recursively parses it it IE. Lets use coding here that is not manufacturer-specific, please.

If I cannot view the output from Hijack in Linux, I'll just eventually remove the feature.

Not to pick a fight, because I thought the last one was ridiculous... Also, I'm going to go ahead and install Mozilla on a machine to see what the problems are. Of course, this isn't even my stylesheet (or browser of choice) that I'm going to look at.

That all being said, who ever said we needed one stylesheet to work the same exact way on every browser on the planet and have every feature work exactly the same way? I thought the idea was to be able to allow people to view the output the way they wanted to. If that includes manufacturer specific goodies, good for them. At the same time, maybe someone wants a much simpler interface, that's fine too. Maybe someone wants no CSS or js at all, done. Maybe someone needs to put weird code in to make it look better on one platform as compared to another, that should be okay too. It's the XML that's iniversal, the stylesheet shouldn't have to be. Yes, it has to adhere to standards, but the output should be able to be specific to whatever the browser of choice is if the stylesheet author so chooses.

Not sure why you would ever contemplate removing the xml interface because someone made (or might make) a stylesheet that doesn't work right in Mozilla. There's nothing stopping anyone from writing a good or better stylesheet for Mozilla.

Gotta say too, if it's a threat, that's kind of lame. Not that you haven't shown you can take new versions away. On the other hand everything in Hijack that I use was done like 20 versions ago, and I've shown my appreciation for it in more than just words. Maybe others need to do the same.

Chris