Please be more specific. Not sure where the problem lies. I'll take a wild guess based on the sketchy information given:

If you are trying to use the 4-channel equalizer in place of a true crossover, (by cranking down the low frequencies to your front speaker pair) you will create "holes" between the bands where some bass still leaks through.

This is because the EQ deliberately narrows the bandwidth of each band as you crank it farther away from zero. The solution is to hand-modify the Q parameter so that the bandwidth is wider for the "cranked down" bands.

HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE that there is a bug in the beta-11 EQ where one of the two channels is not properly saving the Q parameter in L/R locked mode. This will be fixed in the next beta release. In the meantime, use independent 4-channel mode to set independent Q's until the next release.

There was also a bug where 4-channel mode wasn't getting set properly at power-up, but I think that has been fixed in beta11.

Personally, I found it easier to simply buy an amp with a built-in crossover. They're not that expensive these days.