Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#119842 - 09/10/2002 12:49 Volumn Knob (options) depress during playback..
chaeseco
new poster

Much like you can while you're scrolling through the playlist.. I would like to see an option for the volume knob during the playback of a file.

What I mean is.. while an MP3 (or whatever) is playing.. if you depress the volume knob for an extended about of time.. I'd like to see at least 2 options pop-up: "delete this track from current playlist" (in other words delete the song entry from the current playlist, not the player itself) and a toggle for "repeat one" or "repeat off". Those are two options I'd like to see in this scenerio.. Anyhow, that's my wishlist item for this month. =)

#119843 - 09/10/2002 14:04 Re: Volumn Knob (options) depress during playback.. [Re: chaeseco]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
You could probably set something like that up using the configurable features of Hijack.

You can't "DELETE" a track from the playlist, but you could mark it for later deletion. Or you could say "hate artist" and it will temporarily filter out that artist.

The repeat feature would be easy to put into a knob popup I think.

#119844 - 10/10/2002 09:09 Re: Volumn Knob (options) depress during playback.. [Re: tfabris]
old hand

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
In reply to:

Or you could say "hate artist" and it will temporarily filter out that artist.

i know you're referring to the long press tweak order, but for a second there, i thought the internal build had voice recognition.