Hello All,

I've been an empeg RIO car owner for 6 years. There are two problem items which I cannot seem to solve myself upon my new installation with a new vehicle. (BTW this is the 4th vehicle my empeg has rested in and she's still alive and well!)

#1 My OEM remote that came with mpeg has a battery issue. It seems that the battery dies within a week when I'm not even using it. I REALLY want to use an alternative/programmable remote. Does anyone have any recommendations or know of a programmable remote that works with empeg RIO car --without having to hack into the EPROM of the remote - where which I have no clue how to start with that one.

#2 I have a 2006 Nissian Altima w/ volume control on the steering wheel. I would very much like it to work with EMPEG. I know I'm not the first to have this pipe dream. Does EMPEG support steering wheel control? Ultimately this could negate the need for a remote control.

If any of the material I am seeking has already been discussed could someone be so kind as to leave me a link or a search phrase? Thanks very much!

Best Regards,
Nick