Guys, I Inserted my Empeg Mark II into my Car slot this morning and it went thru it's normal routine of booting up. I went to select a Playlist and it told me there were "NONE". Well, That's not GOOD I know there is music on the player I have 80gigs worth of music. I drove into work with a very sad face hoping that everything will be okay as soon as I connect it to the network. I added all of the cables and turn on the Empeg device and I get the following message during Checking media......

"Download failed while checking media Error 0xc0041016"

I know now this is not good... Is all of my music gone... Do I have to restart all over... How could this happened that's a lot of work (80 gigs of music) gone down the drain..... I'm have trouble breathing right now..... I may need Medical Attention.... Please wait..... Okay I'm back Hands are shaking alot because of this problem.

Tech Info that you might need.

I'm running the latest software verson 2.00 beta3, I installed it when it first came out and had no problems with it until now. I have not download or sync the player for at least a day and it was last successful. Please tell me what the problem is and I hope it is something easy to fix like re-install the bootcode or something..... I'm DEAD in the water with no music for the Car or my Office and i just added some Christmas music to the player.

HELP!!!!!!!!!. Now is a good time to tell me this is all a Dream and I wake up and a cute woman is beside me and she's feeding me fruit and then she tells me that it's all a dream and your player was in a weird state and it works now.... Please tell me something like that......

Ernest