I did read about the guy that got his empeg stolen from work, and that would absolute kill me. but at my company, we only have 2 employees. My business partner and myself. The office is very secure, no one but the 2 of us has keys. Plus an alarm system just in case someone climbs up 7 floors and through the window. The empeg is never in my car, unless i'm also in the car. Pelican case to thank for this. I would never think of leaving it under my seat, or in the dash because i would be heartbroken if anyone stole my priceless empeg! (maybe i should by a pair of handcuffs and lock the handle to my arm )

I'm most interested in the raid support for a quicker easier repair if i haven't backed up my empeg lately, or if i'm on the road and one hard drive dies.

A working backup utility would be another very nice addition to the empeg. The clone tool is pretty basic, and i've never been able to get it to work correctly. I would think this will probably get added in the future by some very kind soul.

I still think the raid support would be much easier for alot of people, or at least for me. I do plan on getting a regular ide drive to store most of my music on, but I would really just like to have 2 in my deck and have everything sync’ed to both drives so I don’t even have to worry about a problem there.